plant99s upcoming blog

hi its plant99 here,

if you read my blog you would of seen my blog about the cpg team have an e-mail to do monthly or every fortnight emails to you. sadly so far no one has joined i will keep an eye on it though.
Also the cpgrules youtube channel is going to open soon i will tell you more soon!!!


here are my upcoming blogs!!!!!




'Create



for me to know and you to find out of...How to draw puffles and penguins coming soon


'Create


we have an update on the original club penguin game day witch is the Nintendo wii club penguin game coming soon


i apologise that i didn't do the famous penguin blog last time so I'm going to do.......



'Create

FAMOUS PENGUINS PREVIOUS AND NOW BACKGROUNDS!!!!!!
coming soon by plant99



'Create


its the beta party birthday!!!!!!! but does that mean th cps birthday??!!!!!!

i also might do one unsuspectitedly by ill try to do only these

so as i say tell me what you think in the comments,

by plant99

1 comment:

  1. i didnt notice intill now but happy77 is in this photo as well!!!!!
    -plant99

    ReplyDelete